We have experienced many amazing changes this year and the Lord is constantly renovating our hearts to be a better reflection of Him.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
I Love Summer
Sure, there is a ton of work to be done in my office. I have so many papers stacked on my desk and in the file folders next to my computer monitor it's not even funny. But a few minutes ago I decided it was too cold in my office so I opened the window right next to my computer station. The breaze is blowing through and warming up my cold skin very nicely. A bird is chirping away and if I closed my eyes I could be anywhere but at work. So instead of permitting myself to stress out if my phone rings in the next few minutes, I am choosing to smile and be very thankful it's Summertime and I don't have to be in a cold boring office; I can be in a warm office, listening to birds sing along with Kenny Chesney and accomplishing many things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment