Oh my gosh I can not tell you how much fun we had this past weekend. Saturday was very long but filled my heart to overflowing with joy and excitement. The day began with the inaugural Patrick Henry Half Marathon. My two friends Jaclyn and Kathy ran with me and although the heat was almost unbearable at times we made it across the finish line. There is no way I would have had a successful race with out Kathy's incredible support and talent. She qualified for the Kona Ironman championship race which is later this year so this half marathon was just another avenue for logging the training miles (plus some). Thank you Kathy and Jaclyn!!Once the race was complete and I was able to stand up, Cary and I headed up north to see the one and only Kenny Chesney. Our friends Pat and Courtney were by our sides and it was fantastic to be able to see their new gorgeous house and spend some quality time with them. The concert was amazing. I danced my heart out and really wanted to cry when it was over. This is definitely something to add to our summer traditions.
I love these cowboy hats!
They guys were such sports to tag along with 2 crazy Kenny fans. Thanks again Pat & Courtney for a fun night. We can't wait to see you all at the beach in only a few weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment