After dinner we were going to hit up another spot for dessert, but instead got caught up in the gifts.
We have experienced many amazing changes this year and the Lord is constantly renovating our hearts to be a better reflection of Him.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Birthday Celebration
Last night I took Jaclyn out for her birthday. I love her to death and she is one of my closest friends. We decided the best way to kick off a girls night would be to meet for a run through the fan. I forgot how much I missed our regular runs. Afterwards we decided for the sake of time, we would throw our fashion instinks to the side and go out to dinner in our fabulous running apparel. So we hit up a yummy Fan restaurant.
There were some college girls sitting at the table next to us who were all dolled up. For a brief moment I was self consious of our pink and yellow outfits, but then I said to myself, "hey they can see we EARNED this dinner!"
After dinner we were going to hit up another spot for dessert, but instead got caught up in the gifts.


I found these fabulous shoes while in Florida and just could not resist! We finished the night just chatting it up in the car driving around. At one point we tried to keep up with a police officer who was obviously in hot pursuit of something (along with a news crew car) but we lost them at a red light. Oh well, regardless of the short car chase we had a wonderful night and I can't wait for her birthday next year! :)
After dinner we were going to hit up another spot for dessert, but instead got caught up in the gifts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way too much fun! You are the best of the best!
Post a Comment