We have experienced many amazing changes this year and the Lord is constantly renovating our hearts to be a better reflection of Him.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Shocking
This morning I went to our truck shop for an oil change. It just happens to be the office where my brother works. Daniel and I don't have a particularly close relationship. I do have to admit, he blew me away this morning. When I came into the office and was looking for some coffee, he went out of his way to show me where it was and the special varieties. He actually took his own coffee cup, which was full, and cleaned it out for me to use. Then when I was looking for cream and sugar he pulled out the Splenda from the cabinet, gave it and a stirring stick to me. After which he said "Here Leah, I have pulled up the internet. Have a seat at my desk and use the internet while you wait." WHAT THE HECK?! I called Cary when I left because this caring nature is very out of character for Daniel. I don't know where it came from, but I like it! I'm amazed at how much a little act like helping someone make coffee can fill my "sibling love bank." For the first time in our relationship I actually want to help Daniel and invite him over for dinner or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment