I remember last year when he left I cried my eyes out for the better part of the Sunday afternoon. This year was a bit better, instead of crying I moped and found it very hard to leave the sofa for the better part of Sunday afternoon. Somehow, with out intentional planning, my social and work calendar this week has kept me very busy. I haven't really had an evening to myself. So much for the 2 movies we picked up over the weekend so I would have something to do!
This morning I woke up and said to myself, "Okay, I'm done. Ready for Sweetie to come home. I want hugs, kisses, snuggles and his scent in the bathroom after a shower." I'm starting to miss him like something fierce. Thankfully I am going to see a movie with a friend tonight and he will be home tomorrow. I am really looking forward to hanging out together watching the Opening Ceremonies and just being with him. Aww my Sweetie!! :)
2 comments:
please! you're too cute!
Awww. Sean saw the picture and seemed offended. He said "HEY! Why are dose guys kissin?" hehe
Post a Comment