Monday, August 11, 2008

TIVO

Sweetie arrived home safe and sound. We had a crazy busy weekend (well by "we" I really mean, "I") but it was fun. I felt like a total loser because with all the anticipation of the Opening Ceremonies we couldn't stay awake long enough to watch team U.S.A. enter the arena or see the actual lighting of the torch. Thank goodness for news broadcasts that replayed those events. Oh yea, and as much as we worked on our TIVO to record the opening ceremony and following games, it holds nothing! I turned on TIVO Saturday afternoon to catch the highlights that I had missed the night before and there was nothing recorded. Last night I deleted a BUNCH of shows that we had saved from like 2 years ago (we'll never watch them) in hopes that something of the Olympics would be saved. We'll have to see when I get home tonight!

No comments: