Little Miss and I stopped by the house this morning for a brief moment. Cary took the day off work to get the chimney demo started and to just get his hands dirty. I think he is the type of man who goes through "dirty hands" withdrawal if he stays away from his projects for too long.
I wanted to go through my lighting design and confirm the switching locations with Cary as well as check out the demo progress.
Looks like Kenny got the entire wall removed and left our dear brick friend standing.
The door in this picture is the existing entry into the master bedroom. It will stay, but the HVAC duct work you see in the corner, that will have a closet built around it!
Here's my man getting ready to build the platform needed to safely remove the chimney from the roof.
I wasn't able to make it by later this afternoon but I'll stop by tomorrow and get more pictures. It should be completely gone by then! Good bye curve ball!!!
1 comment:
you guys are amazing.
Post a Comment