Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'm not going crazy...

I finally figured it out last night.

I figured out why I feel like I have nothing to show for all the WORK I do during the day.

Why it feels like I'm running around this house 15 million times but getting absolutely no where and it looks like I've done NOTHING.

It's because I spend the morning, "cleaning up" (loading/unloading the dishwasher, laundry, etc.) and spend the afternoon packing - emptying closets, creating piles of "stuff" to take here & there.

By the time the day is done I have nothing to show for my hard work, other than new piles in corners that I just finished cleaning.

This revelation is such a relief! I'm not going crazy!!

I also have to add that I'm very thankful Cary is the type of guy who is happy to eat cereal for dinner and does not require a full home cooked meal every night of the week.

Cause right now, I only have enough counter space in my kitchen to feed Ellery!

No comments: