Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Family Fun Day

Cary took the day off work today to spend some time with the family.

Ellery and I are heading out of town this weekend and when the traveling is all said and done it will be a week before we see Sweetie again!

One of our adventures today was heading to the dog park, which is now just up the street and around the corner from our house.

My sweet precious Ellery.


Normally I wouldn't suggest letting your kid crawl around a field where TONS of dogs from all over the county come to play and pee and poo on the ground. But sometimes a kid just needs to get out of the stroller.




Leaves are just so fascinating!



Of course I also had to keep leaves and other ground materials from entering Ellery's digestive track.




Amos being patient while Cary's attention was being taken by yet another amazing leaf.






2 comments:

Courtney said...

you guys are the cutest.
seriously.

Jessica said...

Looks like a fun day! When you get back from your trip, we should get together. Maybe meet at the park and bring lunch?