We have experienced many amazing changes this year and the Lord is constantly renovating our hearts to be a better reflection of Him.
Friday, June 24, 2011
Comforting
I don't think anyone in our family feels 100%.
Ellery has a full blown cold, but she still has 10x's more energy than I do any day.
Walt freaks out because his sinuses are acting up and he's coughing.
This means I have slept on the sofa with him the past 2 nights, so he's elevated and my mind is at ease.
Which also means I'm not getting much sleep.
Cary and I are both coming down with the cold.
Regardless of all of this, I'm in the kitchen after lunch cleaning up and both kids were chilling on the sofa. Ellery was watching a movie curled up and about to go to sleep while Walt was sleeping in the boppie. He started to cry and by the time I turned the corner to pick him up I see Ellery has decided to move herself around to comfort her little brother. So sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cute! I hope you all feel better soon. do you still have meals coming?
Post a Comment