Weight: 11.8 oz (75% - 90%)
Height: 22 1/8" (50% - 75%)
My sweet boy. Oh I can not get enough of you!! :)
A story about his name.
As many of you know it took WEEKS to determine what we will call WCA III. We tried several names out on Ellery. I figured if she said a name and it sounded good then we would go with it. I love how she says, "Cary" but when Sweetie & I called Little Mister "Cary" it just didn't seem right.
One day Ellery was out with my parents and they were visiting a family friend. Miss Patti asked Ellery, "What is your baby brother's name?" and out she said "Baby Walt!" What?!? Like I said we tried several different names out on Ellery but I don't remember trying out "Walt."
And there it stuck. I figured I'll just go with it. I mean it was close to 3 weeks he was with out a name.
So baby Walt it is!!
He is sleeping about 6 hours and then gets up for a feeding and sleeps another 4 hours. Usually I get up once a night. He tolerates his sisters love and is so easy going, that is until about 6 PM. Usually 6-9ish is a fussy time where only Mommy will do. :)
I love napping with him in the afternoons and breaking all of my parenting rules. When I realized how fast this infant time goes by I loosened up a bit and just want to soak up every moment of his little life right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment