We have experienced many amazing changes this year and the Lord is constantly renovating our hearts to be a better reflection of Him.
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Ahh Much Better
I spent the day cleaning up and revamping my office. It all began with a shopping trip to Target where I don't even know how much money I spent (seriously). My philosophy is that if I'm going to spend so much time in this room, then it should feel like home. So I moved some furniture around, found some pretty accessories, hung my diploma and the best part is I even got a plug in air freshener. The walls could use a little paint touch up. I need new and matching chairs and I wouldn't complain if I could swing an area rug. But for the mean time this will do. I have to take some pictures in the morning because the sun shines right through the windows at this hour of the day and makes good pictures impossible. I would call this day at work a success! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i bet that feels great! can't wait to see pictures! LOVE Target! how was your swimming lesson last night?
Post a Comment