There is a men's bath house and a women's bath house but during 1 hour a day both bath houses are co-ed, howevere bathing suits are required.
This was one of the highlights of the weekend for me. Just ask Cary how unsure I was of this activity, but man oh man when I stepped foot into this spa/tub thing I was in 7th heaven. It's like the perfect bath that never gets cold and you have lots of space to wiggle around. FYI, we had yellow and pink noodles so I didn't have to touch the smooth rock floor (there were a few slimey stones which totally wig me out).
After the Spa and Shooting range it was back to the hotel for a nice nap before another huge dinner. I absolutely loved the bed. The difference between this bed and my bed at home was a fantastic thing called a feather bed. Good Lord was that glorious! I was even a little sad when we got home and I had to crawl into our bed because it wasn't nearly as comfortable.
No comments:
Post a Comment