Monday, May 5, 2008

Back Home

We arrived home on Saturday evening. Cary and I visited with some neighbors for a rib cook off, which was fun but I was exhausted. Yesterday I cleaned, cooked, did lots of laundry and we just hung out together. And this morning it's back to normal life. Got up, worked out and now I'm at work looking forward to spending more time with Cary at our flip house this evening. All of the sudden I'm really tired! :)

Hey, last night we watched an interesting movie. It's called "Lars and the Real Girl" with Ryan Gosling. He did a fantastic job portraying Lars. So if your on Blockbuster.com or Netflix, check it out. I don't know what category it would fall into, not really a comedy or serious drama. It definitely has a stupid title, but since Cary and I watch a lot of movies it was refreshing to turn the TV off and say "that was good!"

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh yay! That movie is next on my Netflix queue! Glad you made it home safely. Talk to you tomorrow night!