We are off tomorrow morning. I'm excited to go home. Tonight is about laundry, packing the car and getting a good nights rest for a long drive tomorrow.
The sunburn pretty much knocked me out yesterday. So we cooked some more (the nut rolls) and went shopping. I found a fabulous pair of new red heels. As I was walking up to the register I said to my mom, "I need another pair of shoes like I need another hole in my head." But they were REALLY on sale and I could not pass up the opportunity. They are FABULOUS!
Today we visited the beach one last time and had our traditional ice cream cones, one last time. It's been a fun trip. Now, I pray we make it home okay with out any bad weather and that I have long endurance so I can drive the majority (if not all) of the way home. My mom is wonderful but not the fastest driver on the highway.
1 comment:
Have a safe trip home! Did you make sure to get a 3 generation picture with your mom and Grandma? Talk to you Tuesday!
Post a Comment