Saturday, January 23, 2010

Because it's been too long...

We are working so hard to get this place put together. However it still looks like a disaster and nothing has been done.

At least Ellery has some fun stuff to play with while I'm working on putting things away in the kitchen.



Cary and I work on something every night. Last night it was hooking up the dishwasher.







You can see from this picture the granite I selected. It's great! I love it!

Today we were focused on installing the under cabinet lights, selecting and installing the cabinet hardware and finally unpacking the kitchen.

We are both DONE for the day. It's exhausting!

At least we were able to take a little break and walk around the neighborhood. I did make brownies, however I still have to get to know my oven and microwave a bit better. The microwave takes longer to heat things up than I'm used to and so does the oven. Oh well...I'll figure it out one day.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

been thinking of you guys so often...especially as we've been working on this "little" project in our bathroom and getting a tiny taste of what you're going through!

wow!