Sunday, March 28, 2010

Oral Hygiene

Hmm....

When do you start brushing babies teeth?

4 comments:

Peyton said...

when they get teeth. when she had only a few teeth we got the baby kind that slips on your finger. once she had a bunch we used an actual tooth brush. she LOVES to brush her teeth

Niki said...

I started probably about at a year old or a little younger...they liked to gum on the toothbrush more than anything...or copy what we were doing but never too early to start I figure :) Plus, they always like it when they can pick out their own toothbrush...that makes it fun. Oh...I did use the toothpaste that is safe for them in case they swallowed it, which they of course did b/c they loved the taste of it...HA!

Shannon said...

As soon as they have their 1st tooth!

Michelle said...

I've tried to brush Finley's teeth (with just water) after meals for the past few months, but right now he hates it and would much rather just chew on the toothbrush!