We are just enjoying the holidays!
Ellery has been loving her "cone" time (advent calendar). The first several days were candy treats which will "hook" any toddler to anything. But lately we've had small items, like a bell and teeny tiny baby Jesus. Those little treats she loves as well because anything small gets put into a little purse or something only to be lost in the chaos of her toys. Huh, sometimes Christ can be like that a little too, huh? Celebrated over Christmas but just a small enough part of the year that He gets put in a little box and forgotten about in the craziness of life.
As soon as Ellery started running off with the bell and baby Jesus I grabbed them and hid them so they wouldn't get lost.
I've also been giving the kids small gifts to help celebrate the season. They were given Christmas PJ's,
Popcorn boxes, so Ellery and Daddy could watch Beauty & The Beast's Enchanted Christmas (something I recorded on TV), stamps for decorations, books and other fun small things....
Walt enjoyed movie night from the comforts of his exercauser!
No comments:
Post a Comment