I will admit to being the extravert in the family and therefore Christmas parties are my absolute FAVORITE thing. When I'm feeling down and gloomy I find that going out and being with friends is just what my soul needs.
We had a party Friday night, Saturday morning was the Christmas production at our church and Saturday night. I REALLY wanted to go to a party tonight as well but knew that it wouldn't be good for the family. Cary was partied out and the thought of my kids going to bed with out us one more night just didn't sit well with me.
Walt has come down with a nasty sounding cough, which he got from his lovely sister who can't seem to keep her hands off of him and has yet to figure out how to cover her mouth when she coughs.
Ellery LOVES doing crafts. I've been giving her some craft Christmas ornaments made from foam stickers as little afternoon projects. We also made a paper chain to decorate the little "tree" in her play room.
It reminds me a bit of Charlie Brown's Christmas tree but I think it's perfect!
1 comment:
sounds so fun! {it's hard to make those decision to say "no", isn't it??}
Post a Comment