I can only take so much of 1 thing. Every (okay ALMOST every) morning this week I've made a fruit smoothie. Ice, Vanilla Yogurt, Strawberries, Blueberries, Banana, OJ & 1/2 serving of this protein powder that Cary has stashed in the pantry. When Sweetie first made this potion for me earlier this week I loved it. Can't remember the last time I had a really good smoothie. So in an interest of starting the day of "healthy" I decided to make this my typical morning routine.
A switch was flipped this morning. I can not take another sip of this smoothie. Even looking at it makes me feel strange. Maybe too much of a good thing isn't so good. By the way, I would take a picture of what remains on the corner of my desk, however it's too gross and I wouldn't want to make anyone feel sick from looking at it. Now I'm counting down the minutes until lunch and I have another opportunity to clean my pallet with something a bit more appetizing!
1 comment:
that's so funny. i'm the same way...eat the same thing til i can't stand it anymore. still waiting for that switch to flip for ice cream sandwiches...
Post a Comment