Our friends Pat & Courtney have been expecting their 4th child for almost a week now. Every day, admittedly multiple times a day, I would check my blog and e-mail for any sort of update. Courtney has been an incredible trouper throughout this pregnancy and I am so proud of her. This morning as soon as my alarm went off I rolled over and cracked the eyes open long enough to check my e-mail and see if there was any news about the new baby. Well sure enough they went into the hospital at 6:18sh. I have been waiting in suspense ALL DAY! Checking my phone, their blog and my messages multiple times. Finally around 1:00 I called Cary, "have you heard anything yet?" No such luck. Then as soon as I hung up I realized I had a text message from my friend Peyton who said that Pat & Courtney HAD A BABY BOY!!
If I could incorporate a smile large enough to match the joy in my heart I don't think that any computer could generate the image. I am beyond thrilled. His name is Sawyer Patrick and he is one lucky boy. The Cassada family is a pillar of faith & example of God's love. I look to Pat & Courtney's relationship and pray that one day I'll have that kind of marriage. Their hearts are completely wrapped around God. So this blessing for them is deserved. We will have the opportunity to meet Sawyer in a few months when our families go to the beach together and I can not wait!
2 comments:
sorry I had to text you, my phone's broken and I can't call anyone. love you!
we're doing great! did you get pat's message?? he said he left you one. talk to you soon!
Post a Comment