I'm not sure if you can tell from this picture, but the hole in our Sunroom brick wall is now closed!!
I had to take this picture from the deck yesterday because the floors were being sanded and I didn't know if I could walk in the house. Turns out I could.
This week the floors are being refinished, the brick has been replaced/repaired in the Sunroom, the doors are being prepped for hanging and I think the thinset will be installed in the Sunroom (that's the cement type flooring that has to go down before we can install the floor tile).
The kitchen cabinets were delivered yesterday! Cary asked if I opened one of the boxes to see what they looked like. HA! I was so concerned with checking off the inventory as it came off the delivery truck and worrying about Ellery being scared that Kenny was holding her that I completely forgot to open a box & see the cabinets.
Once the floors are finished (Friday or Saturday) we'll begin installation of the kitchen cabinets.
This is the part of the renovation that gets me excited. I'm beginning to feel like hours and hours of packing and dealing with the mess of selling a house is worth it.
I even woke up this morning and was anxious to get to the new house just to BE in the living room to see the beautiful morning light shine in. Now THAT is a miracle.
1 comment:
yay!!! that's some exciting stuff!!!
Post a Comment