Wow. For the first time in what seems like forever I napped this afternoon.
Ellery was dedicated at church this morning and as soon as she went down for her nap I took one as well.
I think I actually moaned when I laid on the couch and wrapped myself up in a blanket. My nap lasted her entire nap, about an hour and a half.
So this week I anticipate it being a bit more relaxed.
Story time on Monday
Find some toddler books (like how to raise them and discipline them)
Write some cards
Make real dinners (Courtney shoot me some of those recipes!)
Nice slow week ahead. Yep, that's what I'm looking forward to!!
2 comments:
yay! so glad you got a nap!
LOVED all the pics of the house! it's just amazing! you guys have done such a great job!!!
AMAZING pictures. You are SO talented, Leah. I just don't posess the ability to have a vision to take something and create something entirely different and fantastic. I was even impressed when you made the teensy living room of our apartment all pretty. Maybe I shoudl have been offended when you bought a slipcover for my couch? LOL Not exactly a book specifically for toddlers, but I highly recommend Grace Based Parenting to get your mind in the right place. xoxo
Post a Comment