Monday, February 8, 2010

Warm Weather Needed

I am ready for Spring.

Something about seeing the MILLION runners in the neighborhood jog past my house makes me want to get out there and move!

There are 2 problems: 1-I hate cold weather & 2-it's kinda difficult to run with a baby in the jogging stroller when there are ice patches on the road and all the roads around my house are very hilly.

Yes. Those excuses are enough to keep me inside and longing for warmer weather.

By the way, EVERYONE played in the snow these past few weekends. I DID NOT.

Again, using the distaste for cold weather and a baby as my excuse. However, I am a bit sad about this because I believe Richmond will not see this much snow again for another 20 years, which means next time I'll be too old and decrepit to play in the snow.

Bring on the warm weather!!!

No comments: