Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Girls Night!

Us girls planned a night out. (WE MISSED YOU SHANNON!!)

Since Cristy is about to have baby #2 in a few weeks this was a good opportunity to just get out and spend some quality time together before life gets a bit more hectic.

What's something fun and different for a girls night? FONDUE of course!


Jaclyn & Cristy


Cristy & me (she was snuggling up to keep me warm)

The restaurant had a Ladies Night special, cheese fondue, salad and dessert.



Yea, dessert was the best part.

We ordered the chocolate turtle; chocolate, caramel and pecans.


There was even fire invovled!



O.M.G. it was beyond amazing.

Jaclyn, "I love just watching Leah eat chocolate." haha

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That makes me so bummed to be living in Long Island right now. I've never actually had fondue (AND I have a $50 gift card to Melting Pot thats been in my wallet for years). I think Jaclyn made a similar comment about you eating chocolate when we were all at Serendipity in NYC. LOL