Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!



What a wonderful Easter Sunday.

The morning began with church and then family came over to our house for a YUMMY brunch!

Little Miss Ellery had an Easter Egg Hunt waiting for her once we were all finished eating.

She was so excited that once she had her shades on and we came out of the house she began waving to everyone in the yard.


The goal was for her to gather the eggs and put them in her little walker. I will admit there was a bit of practice done earlier this week in preparation for the big day.


I filled each egg with cooking beans just so they would make some noise.





Much to my brothers surprise, they were not full of jelly beans. I would be the one to eat any candy in the eggs and I didn't want the temptation around the house.

He did enjoy helping point eggs out to Ellery and walking around the yard with her.




So many goodies!

Such a fun day.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm with you on the jellybeans. I do coins, stickers and pretzles in Sean's eggs. :)

Courtney said...

i LOVE that you practiced with her! ;-) and NO jelly beans?? i threw TONS of candy away just a little bit ago! otherwise I will eat it!

Ali said...

Happy Easter! I love the hair bow and shades. Super cute.