Thursday, August 19, 2010

18 Months

Happy 18 month birthday Little Miss!!



This series of pictures totally captures a late afternoon moment that she and I have, pretty frequently.

One word,

JOY.







Your laughter takes my breath away; that's the only way I know how to describe it.









There are moments when we are riding the car and I turn to give you a smile, you smile back and point that adorable tiny finger towards me and with your eyes say, "YOU." That's all that it takes, a small motion and pointed finger to make me feel like the most important person on the planet. My heart swells.



I miss my tiny baby. The one who I would nurse to sleep. The one that stared into my eyes as I swayed and sang to her by the crib.

But I love the giggles, random pats on my leg while I'm in the kitchen.

Every day you say something new, which guarantees me a good laugh every day.

My favorite is when you run down the hallway calling "MOMMY....MOMMY" and I get to answer to run out to you in just enough time for you to reach my legs and say, "Hug?!"

I simply can not get enough of you my sweet Ellery Cellery.

Thanks for the best 18 months of my life!

STATS:
22 lbs. 3 oz.
31" long

No comments: