Mid-meal the "Eat More Chicken" cow came out to greet everyone.
Ellery seemed okay and sort of interested at first.
But then the cow got a bit too close and she did NOT like it. When it came to our table she cried and crawled up Papa and almost onto the table of old ladies sitting behind him.
From then on she did NOT take her eyes off that cow.
By the way, does the Chick-fil-a cow have a name?
I tried looking online and didn't find anything. Randomly, while Cary was playing with Little Miss, I blurted out "What is the cow's name?" He had no clue what I was talking about, but it was really funny to me!
1 comment:
Hey Leah! Ellery is such a cutie!! I hope you guys are doing well! I was wondering if you could email me how you ordered/put together your blog into a book? I LOVE the idea!!
Post a Comment