He finally finished tiling our master shower this week. I am beyond proud of him.
This guy had maybe 4 hours a weekend available to tile, which is why it's taken months to complete this project. He has been so dedicated to this project, but that doesn't surprise me at all; he's a pretty dedicated guy.
I can not even tell you the MESS we have lived in when it came to this project.
A tile wet saw in the middle of the bathroom.
Black plastic taped to the closet doors.
Towels all over the floor with a big blue tarp on top.
Chunks of cut tile on the countertop.
Tile samples on the floor.
Tiny spacers sprinkled everywhere.
Ugh. I wont even tell you the events I prepared for during this construction. Thankfully a tile saw is the perfect height for a hand held mirror to set on while you do your make-up with natural light!
Anyway, when I found out he would be finishing up on Tuesday I did everything I could to show him my support. That included standing in the bathroom and talking about "nothing" and then finally crawling into bed and reading while he walked past me to cut tile outside on the deck.
Grouting is scheduled for Saturday and then it's more waiting for the shower glass surround.
My Sweetie. He's such a great guy!!
1 comment:
yay! "dedicated"...that IS a great word for your husband!
Post a Comment