Wednesday, October 13, 2010

For The Blog Book

These are just some pictures I've snapped today for memories.

Ellery loves to tell me to "sit down" next to her so we can play together. It's absolutely precious.





While eating soup for lunch I realized pretty quickly that although she is very good with utensils and feeding herself, soup is not something she has mastered quite yet. Therefore her clothes from this morning are now soaking and she is wearing a new outfit.

But chocolate milk after nap is delicious!



This is her saying "GO!!" Another favorite word in her quickly growing vocabulary.





Monday Cary was showing Ellery some home video we have been taking of her since birth and a clip from 1 year ago came up. She was just rolling over and we were playing in the Man Room tickling and laughing. It's unbelievable how fast she's grown up!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love looking back at old videos when they were babies.....and it makes me a little sad too. ;)