Last night moments after the lights were turned out, I had just gotten super cozy in bed with the perfect "fall asleep" position and then my mind took me to some place strange.
All of the sudden I got a bad case of the giggles! I tried SO hard to keep them contained. But then my body began shaking. These giggles HAD to come out!
Poor Cary, rolled over and said, "Sweetie!! What's wrong? Why are you crying?"
Sometimes it's hard to distinguish between my laughing and crying.
I felt so bad, I knew I was keeping him awake and then worrying him. But I could NOT help it! Once I get laughing like that ANYTHING keeps me going. So even Cary asking if I was OK was tickling me even more. At one point I was laughing so hard I was crying. I'm so weird.
Finally I got control of myself and went to sleep. It was a great sleep.
Have you ever gotten the giggles as you were trying to go to sleep?
2 comments:
not when i'm going to sleep...but it totally happens! and trying to stop it DEFINITELY makes it worse! :-)
Nope. You're weird. Love ya! ;)
Post a Comment