Sunday, October 3, 2010

Weekend Review

Friday night was kinda crazy.

When E woke from her nap I told her we were going to see Daddy and some cows. For the next 2 hours all she said was, "Cow!"

We met Cary at the fair early in the evening. His company was having a business reception in the main "hall" since they were the primary sponsors of the fair this year.

I had about 10 minutes to eat and chat with some friends before I had leave Cary and Sweets to head to my other event for the evening. I am bummed because I didn't take any pictures and didn't really have a chance to enjoy the fair with Ellery, but there's next year.

From Cary's report she had a blast petting all the animals and playing with her little friend.

My next event was, Miss Paula Dean!



She was funny! I made her chocolate pecan cobbler for dessert on Sunday night.


Saturday evening we visited with friends who have just completed their second home at Lake Anna. Ellery had a lot of fun playing on the sand and watching the other kids swim in the lake.






Cary's parents and brother came into town on Sunday evening.

We invited Wally & Kitty (Cary's great-uncle & aunt) to dinner.



It's been a full weekend!!

No comments: