Saturday, November 20, 2010

Time With Friends

Sometimes too much time passes by with out seeing good friends.

On the spur of the moment we made several calls to see if some friends could come over for a cook out.



Our friend Tammy (who is due with her first baby the first of April) and baby Ryder. She had a baby in her arms all evening!





Raleigh (Tammy's husband) and Cary were in charge of the grill.



It's crazy to see our kids, 3 of the children at this table were born with in months of each other, big enough to eat dinner at an adult table.





I don't know. There is something about having a house full of children. I LOVE it! They were running up and down the hall. The house was loud. Kids were laughing and crying and my heart was so full.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Sounds like a fun time! I love having a full house of friends too!