We leave this afternoon.
I slept better last night than I did any other night this week, which makes me hopeful!
I am feeling a tad bit better but still trying to decide if it's because I have so much to think about, plan, pack that I'm not letting myself acknowledge the fact that my nose is still running and I'm still coughing (maybe a little less so far today than yesterday).
After my quiet time this morning I would like to think that I am at total peace with running or not running. But that peace will be tested Sunday morning. Either way my greatest desire is to have a definite feeling of "Yes, run." or "No, don't."
I can be so indecisive sometimes it can drive both me AND Cary crazy.
Overall this weekend will be great, regardless of a race. Cary is taking a good friend and Ellery to his parents house in the country this weekend. I've been telling Ellery about her upcoming trip for the past few days and this morning I said,
"Ellery, guess what today is!"
"Mimi? Cow?"
"YES!! You get to see Mimi & cows today! Good job."
I'm not making this conversation up, people. She can answer questions and it's amazing what she remembers.
Soo, off to pack 2 females and get it together.
2 comments:
have FUN!
Good luck this weekend Leah! I hope you feel better asap and are able to run this race, but if not I hope you are ok with that decision as well. Have fun no matter what you decide and enjoy your girl time away!
Post a Comment