Friday, January 28, 2011

The Lord and Endorphins....

I'm not giving up. It took me all night to figure this out. And it meant that I didn't sleep well.

This is hands down the HARDEST thing I've encountered when it comes to being a parent.

But before I begin the adventure today I MUST, MUST, MUST go to the gym. The Lord and endorphins are the only way I will survive the day.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Good luck good luck! Stay strong....she'll get it!

Tonya Ayers Brooks said...

I agree!!!! Potty training was the hardest thing I ever did with my first child because it took me a year and a half to figure out that what I was doing wasn't working for her and found something else that did. It was THE most frustrating time. In my 2 year old preschool class, we use M&M's when they go in the potty, but recently found that a few of the kids were MORE interested in cheese balls and have been able to get 4 kids in one day to pee in the potty because they were more interested in cheese balls. Just thought I would pass that along as another incentive. If you were anything like me, I wanted any tips I could get. I remember always saying that if I could pay someone to come in and do anything for me, it would be to potty train Leah. Hang it there. It WILL happen and you'll be so relieved when this phase passes.