Friday, September 16, 2011

Cool Lazy Day

It's a cool, lazy day around here. 

I had some dental work done yesterday and the effects are lasting into today.  That's where the "lazy" comes from in the post title.  Although, it hasn't really been all that lazy.  This morning I was a very productive cleaning, all the while monitoring Ellery & Walt's needs to determine if I was giving enough of myself to them or if I was putting them off so I could clean.


Someone has recently discovered their toes.  Since the temps took a fall this morning I had all of the windows open with the house fan pulling the cool air from the outside in.  The cooler temp was great for this warm Mama, but the kiddos needed some socks!


We discovered GoGurt at the beach and I picked some up at the store for E to have for snack.  I forget they need some time to thaw and they are pretty cold for little fingers. 



Honestly, this is how I feel today.
"Come Back Later..."


Walt has been waking up about 45 min. to 1 hour into his 2-3 hour afternoon nap time.  Today I brought him into the living room and put him in the swing so I could sleep longer and so he wouldn't wake up E.  I found him like this after E was up and moving around the room in her not-so-quiet toddler voice.


It cracked me up cause I totally GOT it.

No comments: