Sunday, September 11, 2011

First Haircut

In preparation for her first day of Preschool, Ellery had her first haircut on Saturday!

She did soo good!  I was surprised to be honest.  I knew she wouldn't do well with the hair washing station so we avoided that potential catastrophe all together.



Walt hung out under the stylists station.



I made sure to bring 2 very important things.  #1-baggie for her locks of hair (the whole 1 1/2" of it) and #2-the Ipad.



She seemed okay but having Mickey Mouse Clubhouse to watch made everything just fine.


All trimmed and beautiful!!

When we were all finished we walked down the shopping center to Cheeburger Cheeburger for some lunch and a special milkshake treat!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

She is such a clone of her Mama!

Shannon said...

Also, I don't know what it is but you look fantastic. I love how you are wearing your hair. You are so Mama-chic!