This picture cracks me up!
(Tough Mudder is a race Cary participated in this past weekend)
I'm actually reminded of a time when Ellery was a baby and we would take the sweat bands that go on your wrist and put them on her arm. It was just something funny we did. The thing was the wrist band was the size of her entire forearm and people thought she had a broken arm.
Little Man's personality is just shining through!
He L-O-V-E-S to drool
He LOVES his sister, when she dances I put him on my knee and he just giggles
He LOVES flirberts on his belly
He LOVES bath time
He LOVES to wiggle himself off of his play matte or turn himself around 180 degrees, next thing I know he's half way under the chair or trying to chew on the hardwood floors!
I ADORE his fat little legs; and his little bum...so cute! Oh, I can't forget about the unbelievably soft spot on the back of his neck, right under his hair line, I don't think I've ever felt skin so wonderfully snuggly.
Walt wakes up once a night for feeding and other times I just pop the binky back in and he's good to go.
He's so good at playing by himself on the floor or in the exersaucer but there are times of the day that he just needs some attention and nothing but being in the middle of our chaotic action will make him happy.
I did give him his first little hair cut this past weekend. He had little patches of hair above his ears that were just flying all over the place and it was driving me crazy. The top of his head does need a little trim but I'll wait on that.
Oh yes, he's still my little boyfriend.
We were in Florida last weekend visiting my grandparents and at 4 AM I would bring him into bed with Ellery and I. I LOVED having his warm little body curled up next to mine. This is a stark contrast to Ellery who made it very clear she did NOT want to snuggle with me. She wanted to snuggle with "Bear."
Love, love, looove my Little Mister!
No comments:
Post a Comment