We have experienced many amazing changes this year and the Lord is constantly renovating our hearts to be a better reflection of Him.
Saturday, October 29, 2011
The Best Moment
The best moment of my week:
The HOT bath after running 12 miles in the cold, pouring rain. The quiet room (Walt was napping, Cary & Ellery were in the basement) and the runners high.
Yes...so glad I did go and that its over with!! I can enjoy it now that I am thawed out and rested..HA :) Great job to you too and I hope you have enjoyed a relaxing day today! xo
2 comments:
Yes...so glad I did go and that its over with!! I can enjoy it now that I am thawed out and rested..HA :) Great job to you too and I hope you have enjoyed a relaxing day today! xo
love it!
i ran in it, too!
10 miles. and sleet/snow/freezing rain!
LOVED it!!!
Post a Comment