Saturday, April 28, 2007

Done Already??


Wow, that shower came and went before I could blink! What fun!! Here are some pictures, I know there are some of you out there who are anxious to see these so here you go!!



This is now one of my favorite pictures. Becca is so beautiful and I am completely blessed to have her as a friend. That belly has to be one of the most preciuos sites I've seen in a long time.





Behold, the diaper cake in all it's glory. I have been waiting some time for this cake to be the table centerpiece. It looks beautiful!!





Here is the dessert. A cupcake tree to rival with the best. I had no idea this master piece would take so long to create, but it was well worth it!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

you did an AMAZING job on everything! the cupcakes look so cool...hope you're relaxing today!