We have experienced many amazing changes this year and the Lord is constantly renovating our hearts to be a better reflection of Him.
Friday, April 27, 2007
Dreams
Do you ever have moments during the day when you remember something that happened in your sleep, whether it be moments of a dream or your spouse sleep walking? The past several nights we have been sleeping with the window open. I have awakened to a chirping bird and being snuggled in a bed that is a bit warmer than the room temperature. It's glorious. I feel so refreshed and well rested. Last night I don't remember my dream I just remember being wonderfully cozy and laughing really hard. So hard, as a matter of fact, that I actually woke myself up and for a split second was concerned that I might have snapped Cary out of his slumber. I had to tell myself to calm down and not allow myself to get so excited that I couldn't go back to sleep. Very strange, but a good strange I guess. Now, I sit at my desk in my office and chuckle to myself. What in the world was that?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love your laugh. It makes me laugh to think about you laughing to yourself. Have fun at the shower tomorrow, that diaper centerpiece is brilliant, I may have to borrow that idea!
sorry, I accidentally posted that last comment twice, so I deleted one. But now it looks like I posted something shady and it got deleted!
Post a Comment