Friday, April 6, 2007

Oh Baby!

My very close friend Rebecca is having her first baby. Carter is due the end of May and I am hosting a shower for Becca. Words can not pin point how excited I am about this baby and the shower. When I found out Becca was preggers I did not hesitate to claim "I'M THROWING YOU A SHOWER!!" Ever since I've been planning and scheming for fun things. Here is a picture of the invitations I recently mailed out.


The white paper with the blue ribbon is for folks to write a personal note or piece of advice to Rebecca and mail it back to me. I've also built a diaper cake for the table centerpiece.




This is such a fun experience. I can't wait for the shower in a couple of weeks. This coming Tuesday is a food taste test so Becca can be assured the luncheon will be fun and delicious!

No comments: