Tuesday, April 3, 2007

It's now 9:00 PM and I just finished working. I know, it's rediculous to get home from work and continue to work. I definitely do not like this. But one thing I do like is working with Corrine Bailey Ray playing across my living room, my sweet cat snuggling with me (and of course covering me with hair).

My sweet husband...we met at a "project house" immediately after work to take dimensions and brain storm as to changes we can make to the house when we renovate. This house is a family rental property we are preparing to sell. Of course other than needing an air purfying bomb to go off, we have our work cut out for us. After about an hour of seeing a lot of headache and work in our future, we decided to get some Mexican food. That is always a treat. Cary said "Babe, you need to have a chance to relax before hitting the work again." What a fantastic man! We arrived home and took a nice walk around the neighborhood to allow our food to settle a bit. The weather is perfect outside and I can't think a more lovely way to spend what little bit of an evening I can have, than dinner and a delightful walk with my favorite man.

No comments: