We have experienced many amazing changes this year and the Lord is constantly renovating our hearts to be a better reflection of Him.
Friday, May 4, 2007
Happy Thoughts
I am absolutely tickled pink that today is Friday. Sure, I have a lot of work ahead of me this weekend but for right now, the sun is shining and I am looking forward to a fancy dinner tonight. That’s enough to make my day! I pray this good attitude sticks with me when I’m doing yard work at 3 houses and gnats are eating me alive mid day tomorrow! But then again, tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo and some delicious Mexican food, margaritas and Nascar await us at the Robinson’s house. So there, I’ll cling to that thought every time a gnat finds its way into my eye or bits my shoulders. HAPPY FRIDAY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
waht's going on with you, friend??? what's new??
Post a Comment