Here is where they now reside. Maybe I’ll have better luck next year.
We have experienced many amazing changes this year and the Lord is constantly renovating our hearts to be a better reflection of Him.
Sunday, May 20, 2007
What The Heck?
As some of you might remember, last month I attempted starting to grow some plants from seeds. I was amazed when the seedlings began to grow and really thought I had a green thumb. But alas, the crazy Virginia weather and I don’t know what else took the life right out of the small plants. Once I put them outside, they began to wilt and looked a little light in color. So today I found it necessary to lay to rest the precious seedlings. So much time, effort and love went into planting and watering. Here is what they were.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment