Here are some more pictures of what we occupied ourselves with this past weekend.
It was a simple task really...drive a nice large riding lawn mower and jam with Kenny Chesney. Now that's not a bad way to spend an hour or so on a Saturday afternoon. Here is the fruit of my labor. Now, Cary has something to do with this lush green lawn. Maybe I should have involved him a bit more with those poor seeds....
Since we were on a roll, I just had to dress up our mailbox with some pretty flowers. Several friendly folks drove by while I managed to change the knees of my jeans from blue to black. The highlight was meeting a new neighbor!
Cary planted some boxwoods and a blackberry bush in the back yard.
2 comments:
looks like you guys had a very productive weekend. The house looks great!
yea, it looks awesome! i'll be interested to see how the blackberry bush does...that's pat's FAVORITE fruit ever! your yard and porch look so great - good job!
Post a Comment