Okay, so we will be leaving one week from today for Cary's Ironman. While I was out today I realized that it's time to figure out what books to read and movies to be prepared to watch on the plane or while I'm bored and laying around the house. Keep in mind that on race day, Cary will be racing for 12+ hours (maybe less) and I'll be standing around for hours on end waiting to snap a picture of someone I know. When he's not racing, everyone (except me) will be preparing in some shape or fashion to be racing. Needless to say I'm expecting quite a bit of down time. So here is my request of your fantastic minds. Respond to this posting with suggestions for good books & movies. I'm thinking mindless reads (like I loved Shopaholic & Baby -- I read that while at the beach for spring break) and another more thought provoking read, any good movie you've seen recently.
Thanks guys! I'm looking forward to your suggestions!!
2 comments:
When The Game Is Over It All Goes Back In The Box by John Ortberg. I haven't finished it yet but so far it is excellent!!
The Shack (i have it and can let you borrow it on Monday! i'm almost done!)
Post a Comment