We have experienced many amazing changes this year and the Lord is constantly renovating our hearts to be a better reflection of Him.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Mushroom Risotto
there are some days when I get in the mood to cook. today was one of those days. I decided to make mushroom risotto and I have to admit that I can really impress myself sometimes. when I got home from work I put on some Van Morrison and just began chopping, soaking, sauteing and before I knew it my taste buds were dancing with happiness. the best part of this recipe is that i will take the left overs (and there are a LOT) and make an appetizer for some friends who will be coming over this weekend. SUPER YUMMY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow!! looks yummy!
Looks good Leah! I'm impressed too! I have a recipe for red wine risotto that I need to try. Did you get that song by Van Morrison? Sounds like a fun relaxing evening!!
Post a Comment