Monday, September 1, 2008

Family Addition

We are thrilled to announce an addition to our family! As of Valentine's Day 2009, Cary and I will go from a family of 2 to a family of 3. I've been blogging about my pregnancy from day one and if you'd like, check it out! The majority of my blogging has been on this site, which is why so much has gone unwritten here. Back to painting the nursery!!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh, what color are you painting? Any new developments with the nursery theme? I hope we can do lunch soon. My calendar is filling up fast! When are you free?

Michelle said...

That's wonderful news. Congratulations you guys!


Michelle McClure

veronica said...

Woo Hoo! I am so happy for you guys!

Kate and Geoff said...

Shut up! I'm so excited! Congratulations! And to think, the same day as I was decorating the tent for our wedding, you guys were finding out you were going to be parents. AMAZING! i'm so stinking excited and RUSHED to the end/beginning of your baby blog so i can read the whole thing chronologically. So much for working the rest of today....
YAY!

Bassett said...

congrats guys! I am so thrilled for you!