** UPDATE**
The day got away from me & before I knew it I was on my way home. I didn't even see the "Happy Co-Worker" and although it was a crazy one, it was a good day!
I'm on the fence this morning when it comes to my mood. It really could go either way, happy or frustrated. Thankfully my office is on the side of the building where not many folks venture in the morning. One co-worker in particular is a super happy morning person. Quite frankly he gets on my nerves and has learned to just steer clear of me. At least he's a quick learner. I've heard his voice from around the corner several times so far and keep saying to myself "Don't come over here. Don't do it. It will tip me over to the side that I don't want to go!"
45 more minutes until I leave for a meeting which will be sure to make my day a happy one.
2 comments:
hahaha!! Too funny!! I will try and keep him on my side of the office :)
I hope your day got better! (and that your co worker does not read your blog!) love you.
Post a Comment